Friday, October 12, 2012

ABCDE

As promised here is the beginning of the letter series!

Today I have included letters ABCD and E! Come back next week for more great Alphabet printables to share with your little ones!

When It was my turn to teach our preschool group we focused on the Letter D. The kids had a blast, One of the games I love playing with kids this age is "Magic Letter Bag"

I take a large gift bag, slap the Letter on the front, and then we take turns taking an item out of the bag while saying "da da da da da!" (for D) then we describe the item and write the word on our board.

The boys had a lot of fun with this activity.

To kick start this series I included an 8 x 10 print. It would be fun to print and place in your home or school somewhere, so the kids see it often and remember what they learned. I think I am going to make two copies, adhere to fun scrapbook paper and make a memory game for review and keep it in my busy bag!

If you do something with it, I would love to see what you came up with!

ABC PRINT



And here is a multi-page document of A-E Flashcards and Signs
ABCDE-Flashcards and signs

Hope you will get as much use out of these as we have been!

Come back soon!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment