Saturday, October 6, 2012

Editable Halloween Advent Calendar or Tags

What better way to kick off this blog than a COUNTDOWN to Halloween!

I decided to make them because after I put up our Halloween decorations, my three year old has everyday since said "Today is Trick or Treating!!"

We were already a few days into the month, before I got mine put together, but we still did an activity for each day, we made "Giant Spiders", "Cottonball Ghosts", and painted "Gobblin Rocks"and he and I both are having a spectacularly spooky time!

Now I know there are MANY Halloween Advent countdowns out there, so this may not be what you are looking for, but hey it's free and pretty simple to fill in, print off, cut out, glue, staple, pin or whatever your heart desires. 

You could toss them in envelopes as seen here...
Or use them to make tags on neighbor treats or teacher gifts!
Or a spooky memory game with letters or numbers!

Directions:

1.Download the file below
Halloween Advent Tags


2. Download Appropriate Fonts 

After you have Downloaded the file to your computer, you will want to make sure you have the following fonts in order for the document to look the way I intended, otherwise it will just use a default font. ( I apologize I don't have links to them all, I assume these came stock in my mac, or they are from a LONG time ago and I have no idea where I got them from)

Blackmour
greenpillow
Cracked
Adamgorry-inline
Adamgorry-lights
Chalkboard

Open Adobe Reader fill out and print! ~unfortunately they can not be saved in reader at this time) :(

Lastly leave me a comment and let me know how it went!

Thanks for stopping in!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment