Monday, October 8, 2012

Learning Preschool Placemats

We are a part of a Co-op preschool group, and we LOVE it. I was REALLY hesitant about it at first, but it has been SO fun!

When it was my turn I wanted the boys to have a spot that was all theirs each time they came . So I came up with these Learning Preschool Placemats that go along with our circle time.

I printed them off, laminated them, and they can use a dry erase markers to write on them.

We use these to...
Practice writing our names
Circle the weather for the day
Write the letter of the week
Find the word that starts with that letter
Trace the shape of the week
Circle the color of the week
Counting up to the number of the week

We can also flip them over and do more coloring and practice writing on the back!

Names Shapes and Colors Letter of the day and Numbers

Come back Each friday, for what I am going to call "Flashcard Friday" where I will post the Letter of the WEEK Packet for the upcoming week! (I will post A,B,C,D, E and F) this week so that they correlate with our Co-op schedule)

 Enjoy! Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment